It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 23:22

New Topic Add Reply
Post 24 Mar 2020, 11:08 • #1 
Sport
So in view of the many people sitting at home doing nothing, here's something fun to do.

This swap is going to be limited to 30 people maximum. It is being simultaneously posted on Fiberglass Flyrodders, the Classic Fly Rod Forum, and the Fly Tying Forum in order to try and fill it. Basically, rules are the same as Bassman/Vicrider's annual Christmas swap, but freshwater flies only. However, if enough people ask I can extend it to saltwater. Paraphrased from the Christmas Swap, the rules are:

1) Twelve flies minimum in an appropriate fly box; more flies are welcome. Basically just fill a fly box with some flies and send it in. Please vary submissions- don't send in a big set of identical flies; instead send in 2 or 3 of each. Same type (soft hackle, dry, winged wet, etc.) is fine. Please keep it to a maximum of three of each pattern.

2) Also, I have a glut of envelopes, because I reuse ones people have sent me. Do send return postage (prepaid shipping labels are the best) but do not enclose a second envelope.

3) Due date is May 10th. I promise to have all submissions shipped out expediently. Due to not wanting my address floating around online, I will send a mass PM with it to all the people from each board.

Swapmeister- me
1. The Mad Duck (from FTF)
2. softhackle
3. DarrellP (From FTF)
4. Mark Knap (FTF)

Last edited by samsonboi on 19 Apr 2020, 11:30, edited 4 times in total.

Post 25 Mar 2020, 16:22 • #2 
Glass Fanatic
Interesting, I’ll see what I can come up with.

Post 12 Apr 2020, 11:16 • #3 
Sport
Softhackle, you still doing this?

Post 14 Apr 2020, 21:09 • #4 
Glass Fanatic
I’m still in.

New Topic Add Reply