It is currently 23 Feb 2024, 14:41

Forum Guide

These discussions MUST stay on the original topic.
Please be courteous and considerate.

Only Commercial Forum members and Staff may initiate discussions here - everyone may reply

New Topic Add Reply
Post 23 Nov 2023, 12:11 • #1 
I am pleased to announce the release of my new book. It is called Tomorrow’s Trout and Salmon are Here Today.

I believe this book is the most current overview analysis now available on how the ever-increasing population growth in the world plus the ongoing climate change factors have affected how we grow trout and salmon. It examines the need for more fish from aquaculture to feed the world’s population and the new challenges of growing fish for sportfishermen in a changing climate.
Over 50 people contributed to the book’s content and its Foreword was written by John Randoph. He was editor/publisher of Fly Fisherman Magazine from 1978-2009.
My previous eight books are in Montana State University’s Special Collections and Archives, and this book will also ultimately reside there.

The book sells for $30 plus $5 for Shipping USPS Media Mail in the U.S. * International shipments at actual shipping cost

Vic

Victor R. Johnson, Jr., P.E.
Engineering Pathways
154 Flying Dutchman Court
Vallejo, California 94591
Direct: 707-644-4788
Mobile: 707-235-3108 – http://www.engineeringpathways.com

Post 02 Dec 2023, 08:27 • #2 
Glass Fanatic
Looking forward to receiving my copy. Thank you, Mr. Johnson!

Post 05 Dec 2023, 15:28 • #3 
Glass Fanatic
I got mine last week…….Aurelio
Great book!

Post 11 Dec 2023, 09:56 • #4 
Glass Fanatic
I have received mine as well. In fact, I had the great pleasure of having dinner with Victor and his lovely wife Nancy the other night. Wonderful experience and excellent conversationalists. Victor was having his work entered into the "Salmonid Collection" at Montana State University the next day. Great for him and his work. If you ever have a chance to sit and chat with these folks, be sure to do so. You will cherish the event.
Mark

New Topic Add Reply