It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 10:19

Forum Guide

These discussions MUST stay on the original topic.
Please be courteous and considerate.

Only Commercial Forum members and Staff may initiate discussions here - everyone may reply

New Topic Add Reply
Fish On! Custom Rods
Post 06 May 2023, 23:22 • #1 
Hello All,

I thought I might share some of our offerings at Fish On! Custom Rods

My Best to All,

Re: Fish On! Custom Rods
Post 08 Jun 2023, 00:09 • #2 
Master Guide
Where in Arkansas is your location? Do you have a retail store open to the public?

Post 08 Jun 2023, 12:23 • #3 
Master Guide
Very nice!

Post 08 Jun 2023, 12:36 • #4 
Baldknobber1 wrote:
Where in Arkansas is your location? Do you have a retail store open to the public?

I’m located in Little Rock. I have a permanent vendor booth inside The Painted Tree. All of my fly rod building components and blanks are in my home office. All of my offerings are on my website www.fishoncustomrods.com

Appreciate the reach out.

Joey

Post 02 Aug 2023, 22:57 • #5 
Master Guide
Joey, you have a nice selection of glass blanks, and your prices are great too. Thanks for shipping the Ijuin Yomogi 663 blank so quickly. The blank has a nice wiggle and feels like it may become my primary brookie rod when I get it built. I’ll definitely be ordering more blanks from you in the future.

Post 03 Aug 2023, 10:54 • #6 
El Duderino wrote:
Joey, you have a nice selection of glass blanks, and your prices are great too. Thanks for shipping the Ijuin Yomogi 663 blank so quickly. The blank has a nice wiggle and feels like it may become my primary brookie rod when I get it built. I’ll definitely be ordering more blanks from you in the future.

El Duderino thank you. We appreciate you and your business. August will be a great month for fly rod components. I’m adding a nice batch of Struble Black Nickel Agate Guides in 12, 10, & 9. And a big batch of 20’s & 16’s.

My Best,

Joey
www.fishoncustomrods.com

Post 03 Aug 2023, 16:38 • #7 
Sport
I can add another great experience with this family owned company. I also live in Little Rock and ordered a few agate SG’s from FishOn. Joey was kind enough to drop them at my doorstep to save me the shipping costs. Now that’s going the extra mile ! Thanks again and see ya on the water. Trey

Post 03 Aug 2023, 17:32 • #8 
melodious_thunk wrote:
I can add another great experience with this family owned company. I also live in Little Rock and ordered a few agate SG’s from FishOn. Joey was kind enough to drop them at my doorstep to save me the shipping costs. Now that’s going the extra mile ! Thanks again and see ya on the water. Trey

Melodious_thunk Trey,

Thank you for taking time to write this review, very much appreciate you. Visit our website throughout the month of August. On the way are black nickel and nickel silver in 20 & 16mm agate guides, Kabuto built fly rods in blonde and more.

My Best,

Joey
Fish On! Custom Rods
www.fishoncustomrods.com

New Topic Add Reply