It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 07:51

Forum Guide

These discussions MUST stay on the original topic.
Please be courteous and considerate.

Only Commercial Forum members and Staff may initiate discussions here - everyone may reply

Previous  1, 2 New Topic Add Reply
Re: Struble Lives!
Post 23 Jun 2020, 18:24 • #26 
Guide
Nice!

Post 01 Jul 2020, 21:41 • #27 
Guide
Perfect timing since i may begin wrapping rods for myself again after a 3-4 year absence. I've always been a fan of the D27 reel seat (I think that's what it was, i only used it once on a rod that was unfortunately stolen). Nice to see it's pictured at your web site. Good luck!

eric/fresno, ca.

Post 09 Jul 2020, 22:25 • #28 
Sport
Steve,
Your full wells grips I just bought are outstanding. Looking forward to having the Struble option again for seat hardware. Best of luck to you.
Jack

Post 13 Jul 2020, 09:33 • #29 
Guide
Thanks, Jack!...And thanks to everyone else who’s been so supportive. We’re to get news on reel seat hardware this week; we’ll keep everyone updated on the progress.

Thanks again!

Post 13 Jul 2020, 12:22 • #30 
Glass Fanatic
thanks Steve..

I have a Struble reelseat on what used to be my primary trout rod, Sage LL 905-3.
It was more money than I'd usually spend on a build, but looked at that fine work and spent. In fact I find every time I use the rod and reelseat, it gives me a small but measurable pleasure.. worth it. Very glad you are resurrecting the reelseats, terrific !

Post 18 Jul 2021, 20:41 • #31 
Master Guide
Speaking of magical Struble agatine… I inadvertently captured this Struble agatine stripping guide glowing in the sunset on my Shopkeeper ********* 9’ 3wt YS glass. I was trying to capture a photo the night heron taking flight while I was fishing and got the goods instead!

I texted the the pic to Dusty and Steve. Then thought: wow, I should share the serendipity here for all the fellow ********* / Shopkeeper / Struble fans.

This photograph was captured in Moss Point Mississippi.

Previous  1, 2 New Topic Add Reply