It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 15:11

Forum Guide

These discussions MUST stay on the original topic.
Please be courteous and considerate.

Only Commercial Forum members and Staff may initiate discussions here - everyone may reply

New Topic Add Reply
Post 12 Nov 2014, 09:50 • #1 
Guide
Hi everyone,

I put this in the line color thread but realized it will probably be seen more in a new thread.

After some bumps in the road we have, according to the manufacturer, some final samples showing up in a week or so. They will go out to be fished hard and hopefully we nailed it. Color will be a light olive as a first offering and sizes initially will be 3 thru 7 or possibly 8 weights, both DT and WF in each. I'd like to acknowledge and thank everyone who responded to my numerous requests for your preferences - the responses were very helpful and helped shape our choices.

The Facebook page is up and running as of yesterday. Not a lot on it yet but will add content as time goes by. Please feel free to add anything you like as the whole point is to be a source of news for us and a place to meet new friends. Simply type in "406 Fly Lines" and you should find us.

There are days I feel like I'm in a Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoon. You know the one - Bullwinkle says"watch me pull a rabbit out of the hat", Rocky says" aw, that trick never works", and Bullwinkle says" this time for sure!"

Tom

Post 12 Nov 2014, 10:16 • #2 
Master Guide
Thanks for the update. And can't wait to try one of the lines. Nice job!

New Topic Add Reply