It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 10:19

Forum Guide

These discussions MUST stay on the original topic.
Please be courteous and considerate.

Only Commercial Forum members and Staff may initiate discussions here - everyone may reply

New Topic Add Reply
Colton Bay Outfitters
Post 03 Mar 2009, 16:16 • #1 
Emeritus
http://www.coltonbay.com/

This is my local fly shop. I never posted them here before because most of the guys there are only interested in the fastest actioned latest and greatest tomato stakes in the world.
Well after years of convincing and fishing with these guys I have finally convinced them to start carrying some glass rods. They signed up as a Hardy dealer and now carry the new Hardy Glass rods and all the new Hardy reels. All of the guys there are finally coming around and actually giggling about glass.

They do mail order but you have to call. Their website is not setup (yet) for online ordering. If you call, Mike Schultz is the guy to talk to and is very knowledgeable and helpful. If you tell him I sent you he might give discounts on Hardy stuff.

They are also an Orvis dealer and carry Ross Reels as well.
Just thought I would give out a plug for the local guy especially after they stuck their neck out and ordered some brand new glass rods. I will be testing those Hardy rods soon.

New Topic Add Reply