It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 14:15

New Topic Add Reply
Post 08 Apr 2021, 16:32 • #1 
Guide
Hello!

I have just purchased a very nice blank: 9 ft, 3 pc and rated a 5 wt. The sticker says it is a cts FZ905-3:4.0-TEA but the blank itself has no cts label. Do you guys know anything about that model or line of blanks vom cts? I cannot find any data in the www.

Thanks in advance!

Regards
Dirk

Post 08 Apr 2021, 20:19 • #2 
Master Guide
Blank was made before CTS started to place a “silk screen” label on their blanks. They have been labeling blanks for about 2 years now.
Email them with the serial number that is on the “stick on decal” and ask for info.
FZ is the code for Quartz Glass, 905-3 is 9ft 5wt, 3pc. The 4, don’t know, probably a change in the standard 905-3.
Their website is lacking when it comes to many of the blanks that they actually roll, so best to email them.

Post 09 Apr 2021, 05:34 • #3 
Guide
Hello Bill,

thanks again (first time was your help in regard of a cts-rolled Epic 888) for your info. That's very kind of you.
cts has already sent a reply saying that this 3 pc blank is very likely from their factory. But they could not confirm that 100%. Well, ok - I am looking forward to that build as the tea colour is very nice and 9 ft. is not frequently seen on the market.

Regards
Dirk

New Topic Add Reply