It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 19:44

New Topic Add Reply
Forum's classified ads?
Post 25 Nov 2022, 11:09 • #1 
Sport
My favorite section of the fiberglass forum is now not even worth checking. I am trying to understand the logic behind all the rigidity regarding the classified ads? The level the moderator goes to seems seems ridiculous but maybe there is a reason for it. Sure comments like this could result in my not being allowed to post for sale items but the overly !!!! level of the rules and restrictions seems so counterproductive. Not sure that has already discussed. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Bohemian Bob

Post 25 Nov 2022, 14:01 • #2 
Glass Fanatic
Asked and answered. I don't think you are trying to understand. If you were, you would read the multiple discussions already posted on the topic. Possibly you don't like the answers. That is no reason for not understanding them. It is "counterproductive" to keep asking in hopes of getting the answer you want.

Sorry to others whose time is wasted reading this--although not quite as much as I spent writing it. It would have been easier to delete the post, but the message doesn't always come across that way.

The classifieds would "not be worth it" if continuous complaints make them a nuisance. They haven't been since the changes. Until now. They are a no-cost opportunity. The advice on how to operate them is worth what we paid for it.

New Topic Add Reply