It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 01:27

New Topic Add Reply
Post 25 May 2023, 22:46 • #1 
Guide
More from ...North Neuquén .

Day 3 : Lanasa Stream & Epulafquen lakes
Lanasa stream conect the superior Epulafquen lake with the lower one .
It is about , 1 kilometer long aprox and has Rainbows , Browns and Percas (native fish).

Day 4 & 5 Pajaritos Camp
Pajaritos is a small lake located at 2000 meters high. By filtration is drained into a small stream
Pajaritos stream . Its full of trouts rainbows & browns . It is a magic place !!

This is all !!
Hope you like

TROMEN

Post 26 May 2023, 04:52 • #2 
Guide
Wow! Beautiful and majestic fields and fishes like jewels! Thank you for sharing!

Post 26 May 2023, 09:02 • #3 
Guide
Tromen, that looks like it was a great trip. The brown in photo #11, or more specifically the fly in its mouth, really got my attention! What pattern is it? It makes me wonder if you all have developed any good patterns that you could recommend for imitating/representing the pancora crabs. They are also an important food item for trout and some native species in southern Brazil.

By the way, let's hope those beautiful waters suffer no negative impacts from other activities in the province of Neuquén.

Post 26 May 2023, 09:17 • #4 
Master Guide
Im speechless Tromen. Stunningly beautiful browns and that rainbow! The landscape and those rivers are amazing. Also im getting hungry looking at that hunk of meat on the spit with tents and glorious view in the background. Go Argentina!

Post 26 May 2023, 14:12 • #5 
Guide
Hi, PampasPete !
I guess that fly was a kind of fuzzy wuzzy .
Sometimes I like to sit at the tying table without having a specific pattern to tie . I found a photo of that fly which I lost the same day later .
I think have a squirrel tail , a fuzzy body made with dubbing (rabbit I guess) and 3 pheasant feathers as collars . The hook maybe a streamer one , 9671 or 9672 Mustad # 4 ?
Anyway , trouts were hungry that morning and if I had used a wolly bugger , I am sure I would have been successful too .

SALUDOS !!
Tromen

Post 28 May 2023, 15:18 • #6 
Sport
Gorgeous photos of your trip. I'm planning a long trip to Argentina for 2024 and hope to have a great time as you have had. Thanks for sharing.

Post 28 May 2023, 21:36 • #7 
Guide
Hi , Bluecabroll . A long trip to Argentina sounds perfect !!
If you need, or want some information, do not hesitate to write me. I will gladly help you .

Regards
Tromen

Post 28 May 2023, 23:53 • #8 
Master Guide
Great looking streamer and fish! I like streamers with a mottled color pattern. I bet that one looks fishy when wet. Thanks for sharing the scenery.

Post 31 May 2023, 19:03 • #9 
Master Guide
Thanks for sharing, Argentina is so beautiful.

New Topic Add Reply