It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 07:33

Previous  1, 2 New Topic Add Reply
Re: Annual Wyoming Trip
Post 29 Jul 2022, 22:55 • #26 
Master Guide
I so much much want to thank each and everyone of that kindly responded to my little post.. You are all so kind. It is always why I love posting my yearly ventures
Thank you friends of mine
Rod

Post 02 Aug 2022, 10:10 • #27 
Master Guide
Your annual Wyoming trip reports are always eagerly anticipated! I’ll be in Yellowstone and Glacier next month. Can’t wait!

I was in North Carolina last week and on Thursday landed a 12” rainbow but I was using spinning tackle.

Post 03 Aug 2022, 20:10 • #28 
Master Guide
Del Gue
Oh my your headed to paradise on earth.. I truly hope you post some activity of yours on your ventures. The last time I was a Glacier Park I didn’t get the chance to fish, and each year I’m in Helena I’m so close it hurts. I have a couple true friends that live there and I so need to just head up and stay awhile.. Good luck Del Gue and may your line be as tight as your wallet.. lol
Your friend
Rod Bo

Post 03 Aug 2022, 20:44 • #29 
Glass Fanatic
Rod,

Like everyone else, I love the pictures. The only thing I didn't get this year is the teasers in your photos of the beautiful equipment you are fishing.

Carl

Post 04 Aug 2022, 15:37 • #30 
Master Guide
I love how the first pic is the Rockwood on a nice grassy spot, dark clouds and a rainbow in the distance!

A heavenly pic, if ever I saw one!

Post 07 Aug 2022, 11:54 • #31 
Master Guide
carlz wrote:
Rod,

Like everyone else, I love the pictures. The only thing I didn't get this year is the teasers in your photos of the beautiful equipment you are fishing.

Carl

Hi Carl
I really didn’t have an opportunity to take a bunch of photos of fish and gear., I went back thru the hundreds of pics and did find one I took of a fat hen that wore me ragged I was using my T&T Euro Rod as I pulled up on beautiful spot that had a fast current that dropped off in a pool. And yes the hen didn’t care for a poke in the nose and tore back upstream in the fast current, she went fast to slow current numerous times with a few air jordan leaps in between, but I finally prevailed and got her pic.. so I’m sorry it’s not of a glass rod but it’s a really nice fish..
Rod

Post 08 Aug 2022, 09:28 • #32 
Glass Fanatic
Beautiful fish and beautiful reel.

Post 12 Aug 2022, 11:48 • #33 
Those are some hearty fish. Love seeing our equator friends eating so well. What rods did you use for glass on this trip if you don’t mind me asking?

Previous  1, 2 New Topic Add Reply