It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 04:24

New Topic Add Reply
Post 10 Jun 2021, 09:46 • #1 
Master Guide
I will be camping Fri-sun night this weekend in the White Mountains of NH and will be being my fly rod for this trip! Normally I am camping with my daughter and we hike, not fish. I will be solo this year and excited to explore the area with a fly rod.
I will be staying in near Lincoln so will certainly be fishing the Pemi and hitting Profile lake for a hopeful evening hatch. No kayak or float tube, strictly wade fishing.
Any other waters that I should check out? The Mad River, Ellis River, Gale River all look like promising streams. I am also curious about exploring the Swift (bigger water/bigger fish?) and maybe the lower Pemi in the area below the dam in hopes of some larger browns and smallies. Open to any suggestions on where I should spend my time. So many options that I worry about spending too much time driving around from spot to spot so I really want to prioritize.
I am also happy to fish with company if any of you will be around this weekend and want to wet a line.
Thanks!
David

Post 10 Jun 2021, 19:46 • #2 
Guide
You should contact mountain high fly in Lincoln NH . I am sure they can point you in the right direction

Post 10 Jun 2021, 21:06 • #3 
Master Guide
Great ideA. Will be my first stop when I roll in tomorrow afternoon!

Post 16 Jun 2021, 16:44 • #4 
How did you do?

New Topic Add Reply