It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 00:15

New Topic Add Reply
Post 09 Jun 2021, 07:57 • #1 
Guide
I'm taking the family up to Cape Cod this year for vacation, leaving on 6/23. I am wondering if anyone would be willing to meet up for some fly fishing for salters? I have read alot about them being in Cape Cod rivers this time of year. I have plenty of experience with brook trout down here in NJ. Just looking for a fishing partner here. I can be flexible on date to meet up between 6/23 and 7/2. I have a pretty extensive collection of glass rods and would be happy to share them with my fishing partner to try out! Feel free to send me a PM if you are willing to give me a few hours one of those days. Thanks!!

Post 09 Jun 2021, 12:00 • #2 
Glass Fanatic
You would probably have better luck chasing schoolies. You probably are aware of that I am guessing. I am near those places and have a hard time taking the time to fish them when I can catch stripers on the fly.

Post 09 Jun 2021, 12:45 • #3 
Guide
Jeff - if you would like to meet up, and have an excuse to use a small glass rod with some streamers with me, I'm happy to do it! I have done some research and found some good info to get started.

New Topic Add Reply