It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 15:25

Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 New Topic Add Reply
Post 29 Dec 2023, 18:38 • #1026 
I live in Denver and have fished all over the Rockies during my 54 years of residency here. Places include Eagles Nest Wilderness high mountain lakes, South Boulder Creek up above the Moffatt Tunnel, Red Feather Lakes north of Ft, Collins, Mammoth Gulch near Rollinsville, and now mostly the South Platte River, south fork, in Waterton Canyon, Cheeseman Canyon, and around Deckers, CO. I fish graphite, bamboo and vintage fiberglass.

Post 09 Jan 2024, 18:43 • #1027 
I live in the Kansas City area on the Kansas side. I fish just about anywhere with in an hour drive from me. I wish I had trout streams to fish, but alas I do not. I go to Clinton lake, Perry lake, Lone Star lake, Wakarusa river, Delaware river, small no name creeks, farm ponds, and water sheds. Basically, if it has water and I think it has fish in it I give it a go.

Post 01 Apr 2024, 21:54 • #1028 
Lake County, Northern California.

Prefer to fish Cache Creek, Upper Sac, Hat Creek, Little Deschutes and upper Russian River.

Fan of JC Higgins rods, older StCroix glass rods. Just bought an early Garcia graphite to try out. Prefer old Bronson/JC Higgins aluminum reels.

Post 10 Apr 2024, 12:58 • #1029 
I'm in Southeast Nebraska and, because I've ended up running a home for geriatric cats, I'm limited to fishing within a few hours of home.

In a long day, I can reach a trout stream, but I mostly fish for bass and, especially, bluegill, close to home. There's a nearby lake that has rock bass and I hope to catch one on a fly sometime this Spring or Summer using either a fiberglass or bamboo rod.

Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 New Topic Add Reply