It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 19:29

New Topic Add Reply
Post 14 May 2019, 17:00 • #1 
Guide
I have attended the Bamboo Bash in Townsend, Tennessee off and on for the last several years. I even attended the very first Bamboo Bash 20 years or so ago when the Bamboo Forum and the Fiberglass Forum were combined as one forum. After the change where there are now two separate forums, the Bamboo Bash has continued on but the Fiberglass guys are no longer there. Are there any folks here who would be interested in coming to Townsend for a conclave which could involve lawn casting, a picnic in the National Park, some types of seminars and/or demonstrations, a fiberglass flea market, and some trout fishing? I'm pretty sure that the same motel who offers the Bamboo Bash a place to stay and have their head quarters could do the same for us. I have no idea when such a meeting should occur; one reason is that the Bamboo Bash is held at the end of April and the annoying river tubers start their escapades now until sometime in September and they go everyday all day all summer and no one can fish in town. But, the National Park is always available for fishing. I was thinking maybe sometime in early Fall for a Thursday, a Friday, and a Saturday. PM me as to what you think and let's talk.
Joe

Post 15 May 2019, 10:51 • #2 
Glass Fanatic
Definitely interested!!

New Topic Add Reply