It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 14:47

Previous  1, 2, 3 New Topic Add Reply
Post 24 Feb 2008, 04:30 • #51 
Master Guide
I hope the place/dates fit my scheduleImage

Post 24 Feb 2008, 13:29 • #52 
Glass Fanatic
Hello Lou
Sorry I will not be able to organize the clave.
However I am willing to help when and in any way I can.
I am very busy with my work with the S.R.A.A..
Ratface is a good choice for the lead dog.
Maybe Snook can lead the clave another good choice.
Tight Lines and Need a Lead Dog Loops
Andy M

Post 25 Feb 2008, 10:51 • #53 
Master Guide
OK Guys ... weekend of May 24th, Deerfield River. Any interest?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV31f9AQaWs [Due to copyright, please cut and paste the address if you are interested. Tom]

http://www.flyfishingconnection.com/deerfieldneff.html

http://www.charlemont-ma.us/Lodging/LodgingType.shtml

Last edited by jgestar on 27 Feb 2008, 17:12, edited 1 time in total.

Post 28 Feb 2008, 01:44 • #54 
Master Guide
WOW, I haven't been back to this thread in days ... Looks like things are heating up for a NE clave ... OK, I fish the Beaverkill regularly and since it is only minutes from the famous Willowemoc to the east and the Delaware to the west (east & west branches and main stem) it would be an excellent place to be such that everyone could sample all these waters ... I'm game for that ... Do we have any takers that would commit to reservations and a date at a facility or two? ... I know there are camsites in the area but I personally gave up camping years ago when I discovered Holiday Inns ... tough to give up a hot shower, twenty-seven beer varieties, breakfast buffets, all the coffee you can guzzle, and being able to read the paper in the bathroom for 45 minutes ... OK, too much information! ... sorry ...

But I gotta admit I'll miss PA ... sniff ... I love PA ... Hmm, that reminds me of a song I once wrote:. ..I left my heart ... in Pensylvania ... down on a stream ... it calls to me... etc ... Remind me to sing it for yas some time ...
Bob

Post 09 Mar 2008, 03:08 • #55 
Master Guide
... Ok, maybe I was a bit premature about "things heating up" ... as I look out my window it's snowing horizontally, winds about 20 MPH, drifts of two feet up my back door ... even my dogs don't wanna go outside ... I'm starting to consider a southern clave somewhere and just stay there permanantly ... anywhere has gotta be warmer than here ... snif..Image..
Bob

Post 26 Mar 2008, 15:24 • #56 
Master Guide
... Ok, the NE mini clave is on! ... I'm going to meet me, myself and I in Coburn, PA for the Grannom hatch on the Penns the weekend of April 18-20 ... every year it is fantastic! ... great food and wine (via chef Bob) ... excellent company (me) ... great conversation (w/myself and I) ... strong wild trout ... lots of action ... Whoo-Whoo! ... Image. ..be there or be square ...
Bob

Last edited by bob4st on 09 Apr 2008, 00:11, edited 1 time in total.

Post 09 Apr 2008, 00:39 • #57 
Administrator
Well bob4st ... if "me, myself, and I" are going to be at the Clave ... then you already have three people going. I guess you'll be able to carpool as well and save on gas. Good thinking! I wish I could run up there and met you fellows ... but I have to many things going on this spring/summer.

Post 09 Apr 2008, 06:50 • #58 
Master Guide
Looks like a tough year up here in New England for gatherings. Just picked up my license last week.
Anyone fish the Nissitissit, the Quinnie or the Ipswich Rivers? Will meet you there ... or anywhere within an hour's or so drive from Boston.
Lou
P.S. Still planning to spend some time on the Deerfield this year.

Post 10 Apr 2008, 06:37 • #59 
Glass Fanatic

Last edited by jeffsod on 09 Jun 2008, 15:01, edited 1 time in total.

Post 10 Apr 2008, 13:44 • #60 
Master Guide
... I hear ya Cameron! ... and with the price of gas up here in NY (land of taxes) I'll be coasting down as many hills as possible until I reach the PA border where I can save over 30 cents per gallon ...
Bob

Post 13 Apr 2008, 23:34 • #61 
Master Guide
Jeff,
I'll be there (Curlew Pond) on Saturday as well ... maybe 'till Sunday night. And I'll be sure to take along my 7' parametric. Image
Lou

Post 16 May 2008, 23:53 • #62 
Glass Fanatic
Hello
So what's the story are we having a northeast clave or not?
If so when and where? and who's going?
Tight Lines and What's Up Loops
Andy M

Post 17 May 2008, 01:27 • #63 
Master Guide
Doesn't seem to be much interest here for a Spring Clave - I'd like to get together during the Fall ... suggestions?
In the meantime, I'm going to take advantage of the open invitation by the Bass Pond guys at Myles Standish State Forest in Plymouth MA during the weekend of June 6-8.
http://www.thebasspond.yuku.com/forums/69/t/The-Samuel-Tisdale-Society.html

Previous  1, 2, 3 New Topic Add Reply