It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 23:28

New Topic Add Reply
joe cornwall visit
Post 08 Oct 2009, 12:55 • #1 
Guide
yes, joe came to our club, and in my opinion, he was the best speaker we have ahd in a long time. Nice job, cornmuse! the presentation was electric, informative, beneficial, very helpful, scientific, and just well done. sure wish you could have made the glassic this weekend. teaming you up with barry, and gary would have been a lot of fun. and then if bud could have chimed in, would have been even better! i will definitely be putting your techniques to work, on the brazos spotted, smallie, and largemouth basses.

Joe, i am in the process of reading the book, but i admit, i don't read for very long, cause i usually read late at night, and the next thing i know, i'm asleep! something about age, i think! LOL

here is website link, and that too, is awesome!

www.flyfishohio.com

thanks again joe, nice job!

russell

joe cornwall visit
Post 09 Oct 2009, 00:50 • #2 
Emeritus
Uhm ... you just made me Image! Thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure presenting to the Fort Worth Fly Fishers and I'd be honored to come do it again.

I wish I could have made the Glassic, unfortunately I'm in Spartanburg S.C. at an electronics event where I had to present on an entirely different, and not nearly as enjoyable (to me anymore), topic. That said, considering the weather you guys are getting maybe I lucked out.Image No rest for the wicked, Cincinnati is under flood warnings with more than 4" of rain in 36 hours so there won't be much fishing in my home town this weekend, either.

Russell, thanks again for your kind post. I'll see you again soon and next time I'm bringing my rods.

Joe C.

joe cornwall visit
Post 09 Oct 2009, 01:33 • #3 
Glass Fanatic
You should join us at one of the Glassics sometime. It would be nice to meet you in person.

The worst of the rain has already passed as of 8 am. I'm working a few hours and heading out after the traffic in Austin subsides. The fishing should be good.

New Topic Add Reply