It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 09:05

New Topic Add Reply
Post 10 Oct 2017, 19:19 • #1 
Guide
For those who don't already know, when I'm not on the water with a fly rod, or sitting at the tying bench.......I'm writing about it. My book, The River's Edge, Fly Patterns and Streamside Observations makes for great reading in the off season. It contains all of my original fly patterns, as well as my own take a some timeless classics. All fly patterns have detailed notes on when, where and how best to use them. This, as well as my other books can be found on Amazon, at Barnes and Noble, and just about any other book store. Check it out! :)

Post 17 Nov 2017, 21:15 • #2 
Guide
Just an update...

A new edition of River's Edge, Fly Patterns and Streamside Observations is due to be released by February 1st, 2018. It will feature several new fly patterns, and an additional chapter not included in the current book. There is also an updated version of the River's Edge Benchtop Pattern Manual coming up as well. :)

Post 30 Nov 2017, 23:48 • #3 
Glass Fanatic
Look forward to it !

Pecos

Post 24 Jan 2018, 20:43 • #4 
Guide
Another update.....

Both The River's Edge, Fly Patterns and Streamside Observations..3rd Edition and The River's Edge, Benchtop Fly Pattern Manual 2nd Edition have both gone to print as of yesterday and should be available for sale within the next week. :)

There is 5 new fly patterns, including the Devastator and a new Fury Minnow variant. Streamside Observations has a new chapter at the back of the book and is up to 62 pages....Prices are still the same.

Post 26 Jan 2018, 18:01 • #5 
Master Guide
Sweet, will check my local store

Post 26 Jan 2018, 19:39 • #6 
Guide
mmckenzie wrote:
Sweet, will check my local store

Cool, and thanks! If they don't have it, I'm sure they can get it. If not Amazon, or Barnes & Noble both carry all my books.

New Topic Add Reply