It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 05:28

New Topic Add Reply
Post 11 Sep 2018, 09:49 • #1 
Hello,

I have identified a good used reel that will work for the fly rod I just purchased my son but, the owner does not want to ship this as a result of prior bad actions of others. Is it possible I could identify a member here that lives in Tennessee close to Nashville or its northeast suburbs? I only need to assistance of examination/confirmation of condition and shipping. You need not be part of any financial transaction.

Please let me know. We have a reservation for our next trip in mid-October and I have not been able to identify something useful yet.

Thanks.

Post 11 Sep 2018, 12:06 • #2 
Glass Fanatic
I doubt that's the only fish in the sea, but it's also possible someone is nearby to check it, and almost certain that someone would offer suggestions that the owner could use to evaluate the reel's condition and reassure through through pics or description. If the would-be seller can't do that, that is all you need to know.

Folks, let's only post tips on purchasing (or selling) used reels (or include links to threads on this site that cover the topic) that will help this potential buyer or seller.

For individual arrangements to help on this particular reel, please use private messages, and I'll ask that the OP check for them next to the logout option at the upper left of the frame. Anyone able to help can give a heads up by posting "PM sent."

Post 11 Sep 2018, 14:53 • #3 
whrlpool - Understood and agreed.

New Topic Add Reply