It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 08:51

New Topic Add Reply
Epic lines on sale
Post 05 Mar 2017, 13:33 • #1 
Glass Fanatic
I suspect just about everyone reading this is probably on Epic's mailing list already but just in case:

Swift's having a March sale, include 35% off their lines. That's $46US + shipping. A little more for us Canadians.

Re: Epic lines on sale
Post 05 Mar 2017, 13:47 • #2 
Glass Fanatic
Also, free shipping on orders over (gulp) $400.

Post 05 Mar 2017, 14:06 • #3 
Guide
Maybe I am just not in a great mood but these Epic promos are getting ridiculous. They have a permanent free shipping/10% off coupon so this "free shipping over $400" is nonsense. I've ordered 4-5 blanks and kits from them in the 3-piece time period. Last order was for the 5 piece kit, took them 6 weeks over promised time to deliver due to "supplier delays" - with no replies to repeated emails in that time. Hard not to be jaded that prices have shot up, service has dropped, and they do these "sales" which are not really sales.

Post 05 Mar 2017, 14:43 • #4 
Glass Fanatic
zedlepp wrote:
Maybe I am just not in a great mood but these Epic promos are getting ridiculous. They have a permanent free shipping/10% off coupon so this "free shipping over $400" is nonsense. I've ordered 4-5 blanks and kits from them in the 3-piece time period. Last order was for the 5 piece kit, took them 6 weeks over promised time to deliver due to "supplier delays" - with no replies to repeated emails in that time. Hard not to be jaded that prices have shot up, service has dropped, and they do these "sales" which are not really sales.

I agree that they're pushing pretty hard, but I haven't had a bad service experience yet. The new rod prices are definitely prohibitive, though - I've got some loyalty points built up so I might have a chance at another blank, but without those it wouldn't happen.

New Topic Add Reply